carpe diem

where to go now?

Friday, November 4, 2016

Better November

This November is better than most. 

I'm always blue in November. The weather sucks. I have bad memories, bad anniversaries. It's grey and horrible and cold. And dark. The leaves are gone and there's no snow yet to brighten things.

And now that I've said all that, this year seems better. 

Maybe I'm better? 

I'm still a bit down.  A bit more liable to be blue or to get mad. But really, I can tell already on the morning of day 4 ...

ok ok, there's some afterglow from morning sex and then another little session with the hitachi, 

but maybe that's my point? I'm going to self medicate with sex and love and joy. And find happiness wherever I can. And look away from the shit that makes me unhappy. 

November, you are going to be my bitch this year. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. global warming might be on my side this year

      Delete
  2. I'm going to make art. That'll be my medication.November can the bitch of both of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. art sounds like an excellent idea

      and I kind of like the idea of having a friend to help me kick around November...

      Delete